Friday 10 November 2023

Century of steam

 A little while ago this video popped up in my YouTube algorithm. There aren't many steam locomotive simulator games on the market, and I've never seen one that has targeted turn-of-the-century railroading like this title is. 

The game is called Century of Steam by Studio 346. It's still in development, but as far as I'm concerned, it looks gorgeous. The developers have said that the footage in the video is all in-game footage, and none of the shots are cutscenes. 

If you enjoy the trailer, be sure to check out some of the other videos on their channel showcasing the game in more detail. I don't think any of my computers will have the specs to run this game at the moment. But I'll be watching it with interest. Enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment